sophie92 Participant sophie92@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total) ← 1 2 3 4 Author Posts October 9, 2016 at 4:14 pm in reply to: Support & Help Discussion #21 – 2024 #45965 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 13: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. September 29, 2016 at 2:47 pm in reply to: Off-Topic & Lounge #28 – 2022 (Variant 1) #61405 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 13 in thread Off-Topic & Lounge #28 – 2022. [Duplicated reply] April 1, 2016 at 10:24 am in reply to: General Discussion Discussion #5 – 2018 (Copy 9870) #137940 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 1: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. [Duplicated] December 12, 2015 at 1:03 pm in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #24 (Copy 4675) (Copy 2784) #93161 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 1: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #24! I agree. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] August 3, 2015 at 10:49 am in reply to: BetKing live lobby? #3 (Copy 4302) (Copy 9489) (Copy 1121) #81891 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 9: Good point on BetKing live lobby? #3! I agree. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] November 6, 2013 at 2:58 am in reply to: BetKing live lobby? #15 (Variant 2) (Copy 7579) (Copy 8179) (Copy 6843) #102025 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 8: Good point on BetKing live lobby? #15! I agree. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] September 14, 2013 at 3:07 am in reply to: Off-Topic & Lounge #3 – 2024 (Variant 4) (Copy 1622) #77781 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 15 in thread Off-Topic & Lounge #3 – 2024. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] July 8, 2013 at 2:58 pm in reply to: Crypto Games & Betting #39 – 2026 (Copy 3572) (Copy 4683) #86435 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 3 in thread Crypto Games & Betting #39 – 2026. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] December 30, 2012 at 5:50 am in reply to: Off-Topic & Lounge #12 – 2024 (Copy 3621) #118674 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 12 in thread Off-Topic & Lounge #12 – 2024. [Duplicated] August 30, 2012 at 7:38 am in reply to: General Discussion Discussion #16 – 2015 (Copy 8128) #67965 sophie92Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 13: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. [Duplicated] Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total) ← 1 2 3 4