michael18 Participant michael18@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total) ← 1 2 3 4 → Author Posts March 24, 2025 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Analysis of regulatory changes? #216276 michael18Participant I was thinking the same thing. March 24, 2025 at 2:34 am in reply to: Bonus updates #19 (Copy 1639) #127162 michael18Participant Reply 2: Good point on Bonus updates #19! I agree. [Duplicated] March 6, 2025 at 3:21 am in reply to: How do you feel about payment gateways? #171423 michael18Participant Has anyone else tested this yet? February 20, 2025 at 7:21 am in reply to: Bonus updates #19 (Copy 3402) #121476 michael18Participant Reply 9: Good point on Bonus updates #19! I agree. [Duplicated] October 18, 2024 at 1:24 am in reply to: Analysis of casino bonuses? #187221 michael18Participant I was thinking the same thing. October 16, 2024 at 3:26 am in reply to: Analysis of payment gateways? #194332 michael18Participant Do you have a link for this? October 14, 2024 at 10:19 pm in reply to: New update regarding crypto integration? #163323 michael18Participant I was thinking the same thing. October 14, 2024 at 3:29 pm in reply to: Support & Help #38 – 2026 (Copy 7040) #75049 michael18Participant Reply 15 in thread Support & Help #38 – 2026. [Duplicated] September 18, 2024 at 7:35 am in reply to: New update regarding market trends? #237492 michael18Participant Thanks for sharing the update. August 28, 2024 at 4:21 pm in reply to: Quick question about payment gateways? #169507 michael18Participant Has anyone else tested this yet? August 21, 2024 at 7:28 am in reply to: Analysis of AI betting tools? #203920 michael18Participant Interesting perspective. August 19, 2024 at 5:21 am in reply to: New update regarding regulatory changes? #173152 michael18Participant Do you have a link for this? August 7, 2024 at 5:28 am in reply to: Analysis of market trends? #206101 michael18Participant Has anyone else tested this yet? May 20, 2024 at 10:29 am in reply to: Quick question about crypto integration? #208773 michael18Participant Thanks for sharing the update. May 1, 2024 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Quick question about market trends? #224080 michael18Participant I was thinking the same thing. Author Posts Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total) ← 1 2 3 4 →