kingsley25 Participant kingsley25@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total) ← 1 2 3 4 5 Author Posts May 12, 2013 at 6:07 am in reply to: New slot RTP? #23 (Copy 6468) #115569 kingsley25Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 5: Good point on New slot RTP? #23! I agree. [Duplicated] September 18, 2012 at 3:06 am in reply to: iGaming News Africa #29 – 2019 (Variant 2) (Copy 1612) #114630 kingsley25Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 6 in thread iGaming News Africa #29 – 2019. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] June 26, 2012 at 6:02 pm in reply to: Bonus updates #8 (Copy 5507) #118696 kingsley25Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4: Good point on Bonus updates #8! I agree. [Duplicated] June 10, 2012 at 2:46 pm in reply to: Support & Help Discussion #1 – 2012 #45708 kingsley25Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. May 29, 2012 at 9:34 pm in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #20 (Copy 8299) #116530 kingsley25Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 7: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #20! I agree. [Duplicated] Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total) ← 1 2 3 4 5