fatima70 Participant fatima70@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total) ← 1 2 3 4 Author Posts July 21, 2014 at 10:04 am in reply to: Off-Topic & Lounge Discussion #28 – 2020 (Variant 1) (Copy 4550) (Copy 6344) (Copy 3736) #99992 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 12: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] May 30, 2014 at 6:48 pm in reply to: New slot RTP? #14 (Copy 9428) #127300 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 8: Good point on New slot RTP? #14! I agree. [Duplicated] December 3, 2013 at 3:14 am in reply to: New slot RTP? #14 (Copy 7205) #91338 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 9: Good point on New slot RTP? #14! I agree. [Duplicated] June 17, 2013 at 11:18 am in reply to: Bonus updates #13 (Copy 2819) #121767 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 7: Good point on Bonus updates #13! I agree. [Duplicated] March 1, 2013 at 11:06 pm in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #18 (Copy 1009) (Copy 8360) #98118 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 6: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #18! I agree. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] January 19, 2013 at 8:26 pm in reply to: iGaming News Africa #15 – 2024 (Copy 1479) (Copy 7531) #129534 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 17 in thread iGaming News Africa #15 – 2024. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] August 26, 2012 at 5:07 am in reply to: General Discussion #43 – 2020 (Copy 6159) (Copy 3713) #138537 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4 in thread General Discussion #43 – 2020. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] May 27, 2012 at 10:59 am in reply to: iGaming News Africa #46 – 2018 (Copy 7128) (Copy 4555) (Copy 2815) #135093 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 15 in thread iGaming News Africa #46 – 2018. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] March 20, 2012 at 1:12 pm in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #6 (Copy 4955) #76646 fatima70Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 7: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #6! I agree. [Duplicated] Author Posts Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total) ← 1 2 3 4