emeka94 Participant emeka94@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total) ← 1 2 3 4 5 6 → Author Posts March 22, 2025 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Looking for info on regulatory changes? #165870 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. March 8, 2025 at 2:19 am in reply to: Quick question about regulatory changes? #160553 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. February 19, 2025 at 12:33 am in reply to: Looking for info on regulatory changes? #228392 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. February 10, 2025 at 4:30 am in reply to: Quick question about AI betting tools? #214373 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. January 26, 2025 at 11:29 am in reply to: Looking for info on casino bonuses? #208662 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. January 20, 2025 at 8:22 pm in reply to: Quick question about payment gateways? #178096 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Do you have a link for this? January 8, 2025 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Quick question about payment gateways? #170994 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. January 7, 2025 at 11:34 pm in reply to: New update regarding regulatory changes? #234061 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. January 5, 2025 at 1:01 am in reply to: Pragmatic drops? #10 (Copy 5444) #109479 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 8: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #10! I agree. [Duplicated] December 17, 2024 at 5:23 am in reply to: Analysis of AI betting tools? #183323 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Do you have a link for this? December 10, 2024 at 1:29 pm in reply to: Quick question about market trends? #211200 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. December 1, 2024 at 7:03 am in reply to: iGaming News Africa Discussion #25 – 2024 (Copy 4513) #68619 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 11: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. [Duplicated] November 18, 2024 at 11:31 am in reply to: Looking for info on casino bonuses? #219195 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. November 11, 2024 at 10:19 am in reply to: Quick question about payment gateways? #159987 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. November 7, 2024 at 12:28 pm in reply to: Looking for info on market trends? #203469 emeka94Participant TOP PREDICTOR Thanks for sharing the update. Author Posts Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total) ← 1 2 3 4 5 6 →