david82 Participant david82@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total) ← 1 2 Author Posts June 15, 2016 at 1:38 am in reply to: iGaming News Africa #19 – 2017 (Variant 2) (Copy 8160) (Copy 5854) #143284 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 9 in thread iGaming News Africa #19 – 2017. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] May 15, 2016 at 12:31 pm in reply to: BetKing live lobby? #5 (Copy 7556) #150967 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4: Good point on BetKing live lobby? #5! I agree. [Duplicated] January 4, 2016 at 11:19 am in reply to: Pragmatic drops? #17 (Variant 5) (Copy 1625) #82321 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 3: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #17! I agree. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] December 3, 2014 at 12:04 am in reply to: iGaming News Africa #9 – 2017 (Variant 3) (Copy 9368) (Copy 5023) (Copy 9372) (Copy 6427) #112671 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 16 in thread iGaming News Africa #9 – 2017. [Duplicated reply] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] [Duplicated] March 30, 2014 at 9:20 pm in reply to: Pragmatic drops? #16 (Copy 7459) #90225 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #16! I agree. [Duplicated] July 25, 2013 at 1:40 am in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #18 (Copy 2351) #90788 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 8: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #18! I agree. [Duplicated] October 24, 2012 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Support & Help #33 – 2016 (Copy 2254) (Copy 8491) #125210 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 14 in thread Support & Help #33 – 2016. [Duplicated] [Duplicated] August 2, 2012 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Sports Betting Talk Discussion #27 – 2017 (Copy 4638) #66704 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 9: Interesting point! I agree with most of this. [Duplicated] March 21, 2012 at 1:18 am in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #6 (Copy 4955) #76674 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 3: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #6! I agree. [Duplicated] February 15, 2012 at 9:55 pm in reply to: Responsible Gambling Week? #6 (Copy 1635) #129739 david82Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 10: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #6! I agree. [Duplicated] Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total) ← 1 2