Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Has anyone else tested this yet?
Interesting perspective.
June 9, 2022 at 10:54 am in reply to: General Discussion #28 – 2014 (Variant 4) (Copy 6005) (Copy 7172) #145629Reply 14 in thread General Discussion #28 – 2014.
[Duplicated reply]
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
September 26, 2021 at 8:38 pm in reply to: Sports Betting Talk #45 – 2025 (Copy 2662) (Copy 4909) (Copy 8025) #142083Reply 19 in thread Sports Betting Talk #45 – 2025.
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 10: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #16! I agree.
[Duplicated reply]
[Duplicated]
Reply 6: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #22! I agree.
[Duplicated]
March 27, 2021 at 2:07 pm in reply to: Sports Betting Talk Discussion #19 – 2024 (Variant 3) (Copy 3066) (Copy 5447) (Copy 5515) #133860Reply 6: Interesting point! I agree with most of this.
[Duplicated reply]
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 7: Good point on New slot RTP? #14! I agree.
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 8: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #12! I agree.
[Duplicated]
December 24, 2019 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Support & Help #33 – 2016 (Variant 1) (Copy 1047) (Copy 3138) #109121Reply 17 in thread Support & Help #33 – 2016.
[Duplicated reply]
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 10 in thread Support & Help #9 – 2013.
[Duplicated reply]
[Duplicated]
Reply 6: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #17! I agree.
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 6: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #21! I agree.
[Duplicated]
Reply 8 in thread Support & Help #26 – 2014.
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
Reply 5: Good point on Responsible Gambling Week? #6! I agree.
[Duplicated]
[Duplicated]
-
AuthorPosts
