aisha88 Participant aisha88@gmail.com Predictions Favorites Topics Replies Engagements Forum Replies Created Search replies: Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total) ← 1 2 3 4 → Author Posts February 25, 2025 at 11:26 am in reply to: Analysis of crypto integration? #193579 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Thanks for sharing the update. January 5, 2025 at 3:21 pm in reply to: Quick question about regulatory changes? #172162 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. January 5, 2025 at 9:44 am in reply to: Pragmatic drops? #22 (Copy 5131) #113515 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 4: Good point on Pragmatic drops? #22! I agree. [Duplicated] January 2, 2025 at 2:26 pm in reply to: Looking for info on payment gateways? #192662 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. December 22, 2024 at 12:35 am in reply to: Analysis of regulatory changes? #236526 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Thanks for sharing the update. November 5, 2024 at 1:29 am in reply to: Analysis of market trends? #211441 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. September 7, 2024 at 1:20 pm in reply to: Analysis of AI betting tools? #166408 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. August 15, 2024 at 11:26 pm in reply to: Quick question about casino bonuses? #194364 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. July 8, 2024 at 2:35 am in reply to: How do you feel about casino bonuses? #236708 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I was thinking the same thing. July 1, 2024 at 1:33 pm in reply to: Looking for info on casino bonuses? #227188 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. June 10, 2024 at 4:33 pm in reply to: Looking for info on regulatory changes? #228277 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Do you have a link for this? June 7, 2024 at 11:19 pm in reply to: New update regarding payment gateways? #159356 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Do you have a link for this? May 11, 2024 at 5:20 am in reply to: Analysis of market trends? #166289 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR I agree with this point. May 7, 2024 at 5:20 pm in reply to: Quick question about AI betting tools? #167799 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Interesting perspective. April 2, 2024 at 9:37 pm in reply to: News & Updates #47 – 2016 (Variant 4) #61837 aisha88Participant TOP PREDICTOR Reply 9 in thread News & Updates #47 – 2016. [Duplicated reply] Author Posts Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total) ← 1 2 3 4 →